Monday, April 14, 2008

Groove-Amada(A Father)

It's a fact of life; I have gained an undisclosable amount of weight! My pants dont fit anymore, the buttons seem to be screeming to break free...not to mentioned my curves are subtly hinting a tinge of vulgarity. And oh yes...Felicia's tummy has gotten slightly bigger.

We visited our gynae last Friday. Dr Adelina Wong is probably one of the most gentle and polite people I have met in my entire existence. Like in a set out of the movie 'Pleasent-Ville', I felt an unexplainable importance to speak gently while in her presence as well. She's great, i'm sure Felicia will further elaborate.

Our Little One is 3.6mm in size, approximately 6 weeks on. We did the scan that revealed the heartbeat, which according to our good friend Steven, is like a techno-beat thumping furiously to the rhythm that now has begun to play in my head. Maybe this is what people mean when they say that you'll feel the heartbeat of your child. Where some feel with their heart, others feel with their head. I choose to fell with my being.

P.S. To my best friend who is carrying our child, I love you.

No comments: